Seeing the negative images and stereotypes that depict our community pains me, so I made a brand to challenge those notions.
Hi loves. Thanks so much for stopping by. April State Designs is a collection of unique, timeless artwork tailored to black men, women, and children. Inspired by my own life experiences, I saw the need to create an inspiring, affordable, educational, and classic brand. Seeing the negative images and stereotypes that depict our community pains me, so I made a brand to challenge those notions. I hope you enjoy your stay. Every piece is designed by me but I occasionally incorporate licensed stock images or clipart from other talented artists. Be sure to check back often to see what new designs we've added to the collection. Just click on the "Shop" links located in the top or bottom menus.
Remember every day is a gift! Live the life of your dreams. The only day promised was yesterday.
It truly warms my heart to see my art displayed in the special places in your lives. Thank you for supporting my small, black-owned business. #kisses #AprilStateDesigns
🤍 Favorite Quotes 🤍
- It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled - Mark Twain
- Decisions today will define your tomorrow
- Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
- In order for you to appear sane it requires that your belief system go along with everyone else's - Katt Williams
- The best math you can learn is how to calculate the future cost of current decisions
- Progress NOT Perfection
- Life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change - Jim Rohn
- Rejection is God's protection
- How you are with $10 is how you will be with $10,000,000
- Don’t do what everyone else is doing if you want a different outcome than what everyone else has
- Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have four quarters than one hundred pennies - Al Capone
- Telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies - Kanye West
- The course of true love never did run smooth - Shakespeare
- One of the hardest things you will have to do is grieve the loss of a person who is still alive
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse
- You are a soul with a body, not a body with a soul - Jhene Aiko
- The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those that speak it - George Orwell